Aim high, be BOLD, give needed advice to:
Our Governing Bodies.
example: Mr President:
•OLD is not working. You must get BOLD advice and must take BOLD action.
1. Stop whining; there is no whining in effective leadership.
2. Stop lecturing; uncommitted voters are not responding to it.
3. Forget the past; to navigate to any destination we must start from where we are now, not from where we have been. Forget Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Roosevelt and Lincoln.
•START FROM NOW.
•CONVENE PARTY LEADERS, OR THE BODIES THEMSELVES.
Tell them what they must do and what you, in return, will do.
1. The Right must approve spending and give up tax cuts now, in order to get guaranteed
budget and tax cuts later.
2. The Left must give guaranteed budget and tax cuts later in order to get spending now.
3. Both must promise firm dates to work diligently on Social Security, Health Care, and Election Funding.
4. NOW COMES THE BOLD: You, Mr. President, MUST PROMISE TO LEAVE THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL, STAY IN WASHINGTON AND VIGOROUSLY MANAGE LEGISLATIVE ACTION AND JOB CREATION.
•If you will, BOLDLY, take these actions, Mr President, you will end the current crisis,
change forever, the way our Presidents govern, and incidentally be re-elected.
COMMENTS? leave them on ABOUT US PAGE, above ↑